15 Feb Customer Success Manager Role
FXLoader is a growing SaaS company that provides a solution to help clients keep exchange rates up to date in their ERP/accounting applications. Our product is the top-rated application on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace. We are a small, friendly team, based in the UK and US, committed to providing the highest level of support to our clients. We are a remote team; the UK team meet up every 6 weeks for a few days to work together.
Customer Success Manager Role
The role is a combination of application support and account management. You will need to understand the FXLoader application in depth at a functional (non-technical) level and understand how our clients use the rates we provide.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting clients in their use of FXLoader via email and Zoom calls
- Pro-active support by analysing alerts, working out how issues will affect clients and contacting them to explain, inform and discuss
- Occasional out of hours support – usually low intensity checking of alerts, but in rare emergencies working continuously with the team to resolve big issues
- Helping clients set up FXLoader for initial use or to meet new business requirements
- Managing your client accounts including check ins and renewals, building relationships
- Occasional international travel to conferences as a functional expert in FXLoader
- Working with clients to get reviews and case studies to help promote FXLoader
- Suggesting product improvements and testing new functionality from a functional perspective
You will be UK-based, working remotely most of the time, so a suitable dedicated workspace will be needed. A local shared office space is a possibility, if required.
As a key member of a small team, you will be exposed to all aspects of a growing SaaS business. From the start you will have opportunities to get involved in special projects and tasks around marketing, sales, technology, business analysis and strategy.
As you grow with FXLoader, you may develop interests in new roles. We will provide training and opportunities to assist. Possible future directions depend on your interests and could include:
- Sales and pre-sales, including prospecting, running demos, setting up trials
- Technical training in Oracle Cloud, Oracle database, ERPs, APEX (Application Express), web services, etc. leading to technical support and development roles
- Marketing, including website additions, campaigns and conferences
- Accounting, both internal and multi-currency accounting advice to clients
Requirements and Qualifications
- A-levels Maths at a top grade (A/A*), or equivalent evidence of logical/mathematical understanding
- Commitment to the highest level customer service
- Excellent problem solving skills, analytical and thorough
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; establishing relationships with key users, explaining complex concepts via email and calls
- Ability and enthusiasm to pick up new concepts and skills quickly
- IT application or accounting interest or experience
- Flexible work outlook including some out of hours
- Ability to work with office applications, especially Excel
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus and pension contributions
- 5 weeks annual holiday
Please email a CV to email@example.com, and put a little in the email about your attraction to this role.